In order to comply with the guidelines provided by the CDC, the KOA, and local authorities the following protocols and safety measures are in place at Wichita Optometry.We ask that if you have an appointment at Wichita Optometry, you wear a mask or face covering before entering any of our facilities. This is mandatory, in accordance with the CDC, local authorities, and the KOA board. Upon entry your temperature will be taken, if it is 100.4 or higher you will be asked to reschedule.
Our office hours remain unchanged. We can assure you that the precautions we already take everyday at our office as healthcare providers to prevent the spread of infection also prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Routine eye exams and keeping your Medical Diabetic and Glaucoma appointments will help you and your family stay healthy. If you have not recently been in, please contact us to schedule your routine eye exam and/or medical eye exam. You can call or text our office at (316) 942-7496 or schedule online at www.wichitaoptometry.com If you are healthy, symptom free, and have not had exposure to COVID-19 within the past 10 days please keep your scheduled appointment.
If you are experiencing any cold, cough, fever, flu-like symptoms or other known COVID-19 symptoms, been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or have recently traveled to an area with large outbreaks of coronavirus we ask that you wait 14 days until your next vision appointment to make sure you are healthy and symptom free.
- If you have an appointment, only the patient or Patient/Parent should enter the building as we are limiting the number of people we have in the building.
- We are NOT accepting WALK-INS to request appointments, please call our office at (316) 942-7496 so we can assist you.
- If you are here to pick up glasses or contacts, only one person should enter the building unless it's a pickup for a minor.
- Depending on the volume of patients in the building at any one time, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car until we are ready to call you back.
- Please be patient with us as we are working hard to return to a normal work environment. Your vision / medical and optical visit may take longer than expected as we continue to prevent the spread of infection and also prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Thank you for being a part of the Wichita Optometry, P.A. family.
Ashley Blasi, OD
Kevin Cline, OD, FCOVD
Chad Fleming, OD, FAAO
Drew Heide, OD
Amy Krier Goertz, OD
Melia Nguyen, OD
Jamie Speth, OD
Jeff Yarrow, OD, Dipl ABO and Wichita Optometry Staff